Diaspora Returns! Tell your friends.

Monday, January 02, 2006

 

First Monday

Happy New Year, neighborinos! Posting has been a little lighter than I had originally intended, between the wife and I celebrating the first anniversary, the new year, much quality time with a new Xmas toy video game system, and a general inability to read small computer screens yesterday as a result of celebrating the new year. I'll save the reflecting on the Diaspora when we mark our first year in April...along with our raison d'etre. It has been a great year so far though, so a major thanks to everyone who checks in for our mad ramblings. I've been working on a quick review of the G/F of the Cards compared to other teams around the league and expect to have that today or tomorrow. I will tell you this, it's not what I expected to find. In fact, the info I gathered has left me scratching my head as to how I might present it. Couple other quick hitters to cover here: Do you have an avid interest in fantasy baseball, be it as a novice or seasoned veteran? Would you be interested in forming a league and/or accepting another seasoned fantasy baseball player to fill a gap in your league? It's early, I know, but I just wanted to throw it out there for you early birds. Post in the comments or send me an email if you're interested in either of these items. I'll have more info about a Diaspora fantasy league (or two) as the season draws nearer. Finally, are you interested in writing some, again, as a seasoned pro or as a rookie with a strong desire to learn? There's some stuff in the works for the Diaspora and a couple other projects, so if you think you might be interested in doing a little extra writing drop me a line and I'll give you a little more info for you to decide if you might be interested. Get out and enjoy the last day off of the nice long holiday break (if you have it off).
Comments:
Here's a site that you might find interesting....www.csfbl.com . It's like my offseason fantasy baseball league. The games are simulated, but you pretty much control everything else.

I'd definitely be down for starting a fantasy baseball league. Count me in if you choose to begin one.

Also, I'm intrigued by this "extra writing" that you speak of. Send me some more details on it if you get a chance!

Happy New Year!

Joe
 
I would definitely be interested in joining a fantasy league should you start one.

Not sure what type of route you will go (Yahoo, CBS, etc.), but I am certainly interested.

Keep up the good work.
 
Hey Ryan, I'd be interested in a Cards bloggerdom fantasy league. My two cents: Run it on Yahoo so it can be free. I'm already in one money league. I don't want to tempt myself with another.
 
Might be interested in a free league.

Depending on what writing you are looking for, that might be something I can do as well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?