Diaspora Returns! Tell your friends.

Friday, December 30, 2005

 

On Having Returned

I'm back baby! Wow, consecutive Frank Costanza references, it truly is a Festivus Miracle. Speaking of, I hope everyone had/is having a nice Festivus season. Having just returned from holiday fun in the motherland, my energies are currently devoted to processing the insane amounts of food I consumed over the last week. Only on holiday vacation can you enjoy cookies at 8:00 a.m.! I didn't think much about all the exciting player acquisitions made in the last month, so as not to risk heartburn while devouring that much food. Some of my peers in blog-land seem to think the Spivey signing is a good deal. I'll say that it's okay, especially for another "project" at second base, but the newest glass-jaw to join the infield will have to win me over with some good play starting in March before I jump on that bandwagon. I still think missing out on Brad Wilkerson was our biggest mistake, but too late to worry about it now. More to come later today. I'll also provide you with some easy reading content over the weekend as you nurse those hangovers. If you're like me, the nasty headache that comes from those things makes reading on the web painful, so we'll stick to short posts that will hurt your head in other ways.
Comments:
you are truly a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is
incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've
performed a magnificent activity on this subject!

Visit my weblog - buy instagram followers
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?