Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Hot Stove Haiku: The Contest
Cards offer stays at four
blue jay sings a richer song
hot stove burns Jock's handWe asked for your hot stove haikus, and you sent them to us. Now, in an effort to promote a more Zen-like approach to hot stove analysis, and less of the all-night internet binges marked with a zeal rivaled only by the most enthusiastic of Warcraft players, Cardinals Diaspora expands hot stove haiku mania with a contest, with real prizes sure to supplement your 401K. Here's how it works:
- Send us your best Hot Stove Haiku, either posting it in the comments (be sure to log in so we can get in touch should you win) or emailing it to us at email@example.com, enter "haiku" in the subject line.
- There are two categories: the first is for haikus related to the Cardinals (likely to be fairly minimal given our lack of activity), and the second category covers the rest of MLB.
- The deadline for submissions is Monday, December 12.
- Our staff editor (a Japanese lit major...from Chico State) with then select the winner in each category, with the top five in each category to be posted on this site - the most visited baseball related site on the web with the word Diaspora in its name.
- The prizes: The winner in the all-MLB category gets a 1977 Topps #144 Bruce Sutter rookie card. In the Cardinals category, you win a 1985 Fleer #236 Terry Pendleton rookie card. (Call your accountant now, because you just got bumped into a higher tax bracket!)
- Please remember, this is just for fun.
Get to work.
If you have ever had a bad experience while searching for free stock pick, then these type of blogs and posts will surely help. Hot Stove Haiku: The Contest is a great place to start when looking for subject matter about free stock pick and other subjects related to free stock pick. Thanks Blogger for creating a user friendly forum.Post a Comment