Diaspora Returns! Tell your friends.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Breaking News Is Breaking

Just picked this up over in the Card Clubhouse forum, (here's the link). Cards and Burnett have an agreement in place. The tentative status of the agreement hinges on the offers Burnett gets from the O's and Jays, could be a key reason Jock demands silence. They will look to finalize it at the Winter Meetings next week, per the PR wishes of MLB. Here's the rest: [Diaspora commentary follows each point] Jason Marquis - They are working to ship him in a trade for an impact corner outfielder (Abreu?) or second baseman (Soriano? Castillo?). Clearly Marquis is a key part of any trade strategy. Is there a trade rumor not involving the angry one? Bobby Abreu - In talks with them but Baltimore may have a better offer. I just don't see this happening. Not that I wouldn't want Abreu on the team, but it defies logic. Luis Castillo/Mark Grudzielanek - Continue talks with Grudz. He should be cheaper than acquiring Luis. Yay! the 2B question may be solved. Grud's not a long-term solution, but he's a steady option for the 2006 team. Brad Wilkerson - Straight up trade for Marquis is possible. I like this deal, and whole heartedly endorse it. Wilke's a solid, young player, the perfect #2 hitter for the lineup, excellent OBP and a little power potential. He played injured this year and wasn't effectively used on the Nats, thus his 2005 slump. Should rebound to a good player, especially in the STL atmosphere. Brian Giles - Just give it up.. We are workin on other things. *apathy* Giles would have been nice, but this could work out much better. Don't forget to send us your Hot Stove Haiku (see below).
Comments:
wild tiger not caught
little nat will make great warrior
chiefs will shake hands soon

Wow, I guess there is a first for everything...
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
business free home job work
It covers business free home job work related contents.
All the best!
 
Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about job portal.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
job portal
I wish you all the best!
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
job portal
It covers job portal related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.
 
Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my aviation international jobs search site.
Good luck!
 
http://www.mesothelioma-treatment.co.uk
california mesothelioma attorney
 
Join NOW for FREE...

The Quick and FREE Way to Get a SWARM of Visitors to Your Site!

To find out more visit: the best home-based businesses site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and the best home-based businesses related stuff.
 
Good info. Thanks.

Regards,
Mini-DOW Futures Day Trader
emini trading system
http://www.daytradingcourse.com
 
Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Drivers Blog, it is cool to!
 
hello it is my site phentermine
[url=http://loan.blog2blog.nl]phentermine[/url]
 
Really interesting blog about health supplement. In a similar vain to health supplement, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?