Diaspora Returns! Tell your friends.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Game 6

Two hours until game time. My stomach is in my throat, and all day, I have been on the verge of throwing up. I'd leave my liver in some stranger's Li'l Playmate cooler to be at Busch Stadium tonight. There is absolutely nothing left to say. It will come down to man versus man on the field tonight, a game more a test of wills than skill with a glove or bat. Is it just me, or is the anticipation for this game bigger than for a game 7? I hope to be as sick and emotionally exhausted tomorrow for the very same reasons as I am today.
Comments:
Remember when the Angels were one out away in the 1986 ALCS. The Cardinals are golden right now.
 
Less than half an hour.

We can do it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?