Diaspora Returns! Tell your friends.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Holy Sheets!

Well, well, well...looks like our dear Albert is having quite a HR streak, 2 run shot off Sheets. I had really just glossed over him, not wanting to be a part of another St. Louis Bo Hart fan frenzy, but this John Rodriguez kid is on fire. Is he legit or just a 27 year old kid excited to finally be playing in the show? Stay tuned. Sheets has been banged up. He does have 6K, 0BB, but has given up 3 earned runs and four hits, two dingers. Mulder now has 2K, 2BB, 4 hits against, the more telling sign is that he's given up 11 ground outs to 7 fly outs. That's not an awful ratio, and I know that he's been an effectve pitcher, but this still is tending toward mediocrity. But hell, if this is mediocrity, I'll take it.
Comments:
Hey Ryan! Long time! If Mulder were the Number One we were throuwing against Clemens, Maartinez, Prior et al, I would be extremely worried and upset! But hey, as a number 3 or 4, I'm comfortable with him. When we get to the playoffs, I feel pretty good about Mulder against most teams third starter. As for J-Rod, let's hope this train keeps running until Reggie is back. Other than that, I refuse to get the slightest bit excited! Keep up the posts!
 
that's the best policy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?